Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Cant vote for Hillary anymore


I am a democrat, I vote democrat every single time. I vote every time. The only way I will vote democrat in the November election is if Hillary Clinton is not the nomenee. That's right, I cannot bring myself to vote for her, not anymore. When the race started I said to myself I agree with Edwards (I still do), but if he is not the winner I will vote for any democrat. But recent actions by her campaign and the actions of the Former President Clinton have changed my mind. They have acted the way Republicans act, and that is a sure way to wave goodbye to my vote.

I am praying that Hillary will not be the nomenee, because I know I am not alone. I know a lot of people think the same same way. Ip posted the question in Yahoo answers and a few were supportive of Mrs Clinton, the great majority said they would not vote for her in the general. I hope democrat voters wake up and realize this before Super Tuesday. Hillary Clinton will lose against the Republicans in November, do not overlook the Obama and Edwards voters. A lot of us will not vote for her.

John Edwards is still my favorite, he wins every debate and his message is everything every democrat wants to hear. It has nothing to do with race (I am Latino). It has all to do with actions, with sincerity, with hope for the country. He is a fighter who will fight for the ones whom politicians have forgotten, plus he doesn't take special interest money, and that is huge.

Barak Obama is capable, he inspires people. I have heard "he doesn't have the experience." and I say what he doesn't have in experience he makes up in intelligence and sincerity, so he is a great choice too, and I understand it.

Mrs Clinton and her campaign have been too divisive for my taste, in the general election IMHO she will get no more than 35% of the vote. To Democrats I say, do you want to take that chance?

No comments: