Thursday, March 15, 2007

John Edwards at Howard University DC


He covered every important topic there is to cover. Iraq, Darfur, International relations, health care, the environment and the economy. And it is with great pleasure that I can tell you, not IMHO but as a fact, John Edwards is still the best hope for the country. I told the Senator in a small exchange that I have been telling my friends, family and to you that he is the right person for the job, and that I would tell you I was right, so here I am... I was right.

If you still have not seen John Edwards I am asking you to do so, go with an open mind, watch him on C-SPAN. I don't care where you see him. I am telling you, IMHO by the time you are done watching you'll think as I do. It will be a better world when John Edwards becomes our president.

No comments: