Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quit Bugging Michael Phelps

As I have stated in this blog before, I do not smoke weed, I don't even smoke cigarettes. But I seem to be the only one in America who does not give a crap about Phelps smoking it. It is not like it is a performance enhancement drug. If anything he should get another medal, because weed makes you lazy and hungry which makes you fat. Both things which he is not. Maybe Phelps smoking it will be the end of all the pot myths out there.

Legalize it

2 comments:

Qupid said...

Well said and to the point! It's illegal to smoke it, and yet there was no harm done and no crimes in connection with him smoking it... so why is it illegal? I thought the law was meant to protect us, but there's clearly no point here. On the other hand, the idea of legalized weed scares me because the stuff reeks so badly. I imagine I'd have to walk a mile or so from my apartment (and perhaps further) to breath fresh air.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I believe the only reason weed is not legal is because there is no money to be made from it.