Monday, September 1, 2008

Now this in no Rumor


So the rumor of the 5th baby was proven wrong, and what happens now? Bristol is pregnant. I wonder if Republicans are starting to think that Palin was a horrible decision? I mean i personally have no problem if someone gets pregnant out of wedlock, but the Religious right are very strict about those things.

I am sorry, it is wrong, I know, but I still think it is funny. I mean Sarah Palin advocates abstinence only education, so no sex before marriage... oops. And she wants to tell other kids what they are supposed to do? This is what happens when you teach abstinence only. Apparently sex is way too powerful for that.

I wonder if they are making the guy marry her, because that's one of the things they said first. She will marry the father, does she have to? Does he have to? Well she is a life long member of the NRA so you know Sarah is packing, maybe he does have to.

Today also Sarah palin hired a lawyer to deal with the abuse of power investigation. Somehow I am starting to think the McCain campaign did not ask her every question. Is she the first VP candidate to skip the debate because she will be in jail? hmmm

IMHO Liberals should have fun with this, not with the pregnancy thing, but with the trouble it is creating for the McCain campaign. We wish Bristol the best, and we wish Sarah a lot of chaos from now until November.

No comments: